Wednesday 11 November 2015

Sleepover

When I climbed into my cosy sleeping bag. I thought WOW! is this all real? I must be dreaming.If I was,that would be a shame because of all the fun stuff we did with the teachers and Birkenhead Leisure Centre.

Any way I forgot about and was soon into the movie wondering if i would get to sleep fast enough.I enjoyed the movie,but but when it finished Mr Mahy had to turn the lights off.

I also liked the end music of the movie.We watched the Lorax. I had a good sleep and was dreaming of my netball game. In the morning I woke up from my sleepy sleep.And was ready for breakfast. For breakfast we had a choice of toast or rice bubbles,for start I had rice bubbles then after I had toast few! I was hungry!

I paid $45 for not a suky sleepover but an awesome sleepover!.It took so long to get my things packed up.But I still enjoyed it.After a packed up,I went to go do gynastics on the grass with my friends. When my mum came and picked me up I was eager to tell her what we did!

From Sineaya Louw


No comments:

Post a Comment