Wednesday 2 July 2014

If a Minecraft person was in Auckland

,
I am from Minecraft and I made a portal to Auckland.It looks a little different here.Nothing looks like blocks and my bow does not work and my swords are gone so is my crafting table.Now I  have nothing I have to meet new people and I have to get new friends and weapons.I have to make a new portal so I can go home.


where should I go first?Mmm.maybe to the movies!.Nope I don't have any money,so I should go find a house and bed.I need to find another Minecraft friend.There are lots of people in this town,but I don't think there are lots of Minecraft people in this world because there are not many portals in the Minecraft world,but I saw one portal there.Ill call the person that made the portal.
It was my brother.Hay dumb head.I don't like him and he does not like me.WHAT!i made a portal  here  and someone broke it.AND!So I need to make another one.We want to help.GO AWAY!NO!We will all work together.NO YES!OK! First we find some obsidian second we have to find flint and steel.Then were done.

Sana and Aula find the obsidian.Me and Talat will find flint and steel.Lets go.Me and Aula have found obsidian.Me and Talat have found flint and steel.Ok.meet up at that big building ok.Hi let's build the portal.There,there,there and there.let go home.yay.Where home.Has something like this ever happened to you?

By Shuaib






No comments:

Post a Comment